Beautifully Crafted Bay Windows
Bay windows from EcoView of Charlotte provide a dramatic visual enhancement to a room, accessing more sunlight for reading or displays as they extend outside the normal wall. Popular for their ability to add a seating area surrounded by windows, bay windows come in a typical 3 window configuration. Common window types utilized include casement, double hung and picture.
Bay windows can offer homeowners a great deal of advantages including:
- Natural Light – The design of the bay window allows your windows to draw in an abundance of much sought after natural light.
- Added Space – Due to their distinct construction, bay windows create usable space within your home.
Up to 30% Energy Savings
Our bay windows are constructed using innovative technologies to ensure minimal energy transfer between the environment and the interior of your home.
- Vinyl Frames and Sashes – Our window frames are designed to be as beautiful as they are durable, and the tough vinyl also provides an additional layer of protection from energy loss.
- SolarFlect™ Insulating Glass – The Low-E insulating glass contains a microscopically thin coating that protects your home from the sun’s heat energy in the summer and loss of energy in the winter.
- Multiple Pane Glass – Both our double and triple-pane windows are filled with argon gas to reduce the transfer of energy and keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year long.